Celebration Bounty Protein Cookies
With the current talk of removing Bounty’s from the Celebration tub, we at A-List wanted to show it some love! With Christmas round the corner and all of us loving a sweet treat when we can, why not try our protein packed Bounty inspired cookies!
This is a recipe which all of us at A-List HQ use and have tweaked to get what we think is top notch! First off you will need:
- 1 cup peanut butter (any smooth or nut butter will work)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar substitute (any granulated sweetener will work)
- 1 large egg
- 2 scoops 1st Phorm Level-1 German Chocolate Cake
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
Once you have all of these ingredients, you will want to follow this recipe to achieve the best protein cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F.
- Line one baking tray with parchment paper and leave to the side.
- In a large mixing bowl add in your peanut butter, sugar substitute, large egg, protein powder and chocolate chips.
- Mix all ingredients together until they combine and form a dough
- Using your hands, form 12 evenly sized balls and place them on the baking try.
- Press down on the balls to form cookie shapes.
- Evenly spread your coconut flakes over each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool completely.
Now the one thing we haven’t discovered is being able to not eat them all in one sitting…. However if you manage to do that, you can store the cookies in a standard container for up to 14 days. If you wish to keep them longer, we would suggest storing them in the fridge or freezer for max freshness.
We would love to see your cookies so please send over pictures to us once you’ve had a go yourself! If there is anything you think we could add, please tell us!
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us email@example.com.
Have a great day!