PreSeries LEAN was developed for a single purpose - to be the most exceptional "cutting" pre-workout supplement available for men and women alike. The key ingredients, citrulline malate, beta-alanine, betaine, and branched-chain amino acids (to name a few), are all included at clinically effective dosages and contain zero colored dyes, unnecessary fillers, or harmful additives. With 100% formula transparency and a potent Fat Burning and Thyroid Support complex, which includes Chromium Picolinate and Zinc, PreSeries LEAN is most effective for those looking to target stubborn fat, while simultaneously focusing on preventing lean muscle loss. There's a reason PreSeries LEAN comes in jumbo-sized jugs! Each serving exceeds 15 grams and includes 21 active ingredients synergistically designed to provide a high-intensity pre-workout experience, while focusing systematically on fat loss and additional energy expenditure.
Citrulline Malate 2:1 | 6,000mg
From a performance standpoint, citrulline malate is the “star child” of pre-workout science.
We chose citrulline malate over L-arginine because it provides better absorption, higher plasma arginine levels, and has been found to:
- Improve strength, aerobic performance, and muscle endurance [1,2]
- Be at least twice as effective as L-arginine supplementation at raising nitric oxide 
- Participate in the Krebs Cycle and enhance creatine re-activation between sets (malate in citrulline malate 
- Enhance the use of branch chain amino acids like leucine during exercise 
PreSeries LEAN contains 6,000 mg (6 grams) of citrulline malate per serving.
Beta-Alanine | 2,000mg
A majority of pre-workout supplements contain beta-alanine, but at significantly underdosed levels. Supplementing with proper dosing, as found in PreSeries LEAN, is shown to:
- Delay the onset of neuromuscular fatigue in men and women during intense exercise 
- Increase overall muscle strength [ba1]
- Improved muscle endurance and total work done [ba2]
- Provide a tingling sensation, which can be more aggressive (depending on tolerance), which is normal and safe 
- Reduce and combat the formation of altered proteins and promote the formation of healthy proteins 
- Significantly increase lean mass and decrease fat in wrestlers 
PreSeries LEAN contains 2,000 mg (2 grams) of beta-alanine per serving.
BetaPure Betaine Anhydrous | 1,500mg
Recent clinical studies suggest that betaine supplementation triggers a significant muscle growth response. This response is independent of testosterone and is significantly advantageous alongside typical supplementation protocols.
Betaine supplementation has also been shown to:
- Reduce fatigue when taken before and during weight training [34, 35].
- Enhance phosphocreatine replenishment between sets when creatine is taken daily *.
- Increases total repetitions and volume on the bench press exercise versus placebo .
PreSeries LEAN contains 1,500 mg of betaine anhydrous per serving.
*(PreSeries LEAN does not contain any form of creatine, as caffeine negates its absorption when taken in synchrony)
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI | 1,000mg
ALCAR is a bioavailable form of L-carnitine readily absorbed across the blood-brain barrier. L-carnitine is an essential molecule required to transport fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane in cells. In other words, it is a bona fide “vehicle” that carries fats into mitochondria so they can be converted to chemical energy (ATP). Recent evidence suggests that ALCAR also upregulates dopamine receptor expression and protects against neurodegeneration .
PreSeries LEAN contains 1000 mg of Acetyl L-Carnitine per serving.
L-Theanine | 180mg
L-theanine is an amino acid used by the body. When combined with caffeine, L-theanine demonstrates many benefits for athletes, like:
- Increases reaction time, attention, and memory [14, 15, 16, 17]
- Reduces jitters in caffeine sensitive individuals
- Reduces stress and causes relaxation without affecting attention and energy .
PreSeries LEAN contains 180 mg of L-Theanine per serving.
Chloine Bitartrate | 500mg
How To Use
Take one half (½) scoop, mixed with 8-10 ounces of water 20-30 minutes before training to determine tolerance. If increased intensity is desired, take one (1) level scoop mixed with 10-12 ounces of water 20-30 minutes before training. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day.