CoreSeries BCAA Glutamine, as with all Transparent Labs products, was created to be the best BCAA “repair and recovery” supplement available. The active ingredients, all backed by clinical research, are included at clinically effective dosages associated with published scientific research, and contain zero colored dyes, unnecessary fillers, or harmful additives. With 100% formula transparency and a potent recovery matrix (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Glutamine, and Coconut Water Extract), CoreSeries This product uses premium fermented vegan BCAAs. Check out the ingredients of this amazing product below!
BCAA 2:1:1 | 8,000MG
BCAAs are considered to be absolutely essential for lymphocyte responsiveness and are necessary to support other immune cell functions. 
Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage & Fatigue:
BCAAs administered before and following damaging resistance exercise reduces indices of muscle damage and accelerates recovery in resistance-trained makes. It seems likely that BCAA provided greater bioavailability of substrate to improve protein synthesis and thereby the extent of secondary muscle damage associated with strenuous resistance exercise. 
BCAAs, particularly leucine, have anabolic effects on protein metabolism by increasing the rate of protein synthesis and decreasing the rate of protein degradation in resting human muscle. Also, during recovery from endurance exercise, BCAAs were found to have anabolic effects in human muscle. 
CoreSeries BCAA Glutamine contains 8,000 mg (8 grams) of BCAA 2:1:1.
Glutamine | 5,000mg
Glutamine is a naturally occurring nonessential amino acid and is most well known for its role as a constituent of proteins, and as a means of nitrogen transport between tissues. In fact, glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma.
Clinical research has shown that intramuscular glutamine levels:
- Play an important role in protein synthesis. 
- Glutamine appears to inhibit protein breakdown of soluble, rather than myofibrillar, protein in muscle. 
- Glutamine infusion may exert its protein anabolic effect by increasing protein synthesis. 
CoreSeries BCAA Glutamine contains 5,000 mg (5 grams) of glutamine per serving.
Coconut Water Powder | 1,000mg
Coconut water, for years, has been shown to provide a wealth of general health benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Increased exercise performance
- Balances blood glucose and insulin levels
- Supports good immune function
- Enhances eye health
- Enhances skin health
- Aid kidney function
Coconut water is one of the richest natural sources of electrolytes and is used effectively to prevent dehydration from strenuous training, vomiting, and diarrhea. When you sweat, you lose electrolytes (sodium and potassium, most notably), which must be replenished through food, water, or supplements. This is where CoreSeries BCAA Glutamine comes into play.
Coconut water has five electrolytes your body needs:
- Potassium: Most important positive ion inside your cells. Regulates heartbeat and muscle function
- Sodium: Most important positive ion in fluid outside your cells.
- Magnesium: Important for maintaining proper muscle function and calcium overload.
- Phosphorus: Plays a vital role in bone health, transfers energy throughout the body, helps muscles contract, and helps to regulate nerve function.
- Calcium: Important for bone health.
CoreSeries BCAA Glutamine contains 1,000 mg (1 gram) of coconut water powder per serving.
How To Use
As a dietary supplement, mix one (1) level scoop with 10-12 ounces of cold water (or any beverage of choice) 30-45 minutes before, during, or immediately after training. For optimal results, consume at least two (2) servings per day. Do not exceed 4 servings per day.